Monday 6 January 2014

My beloved Alexander


I hope that as i'm writing this letter you're safe and sound. My dear Alexander, i can't believed Father made you traveled across the world just because you wanted to marry me. I hate Father for doing that to you. I felt so cold and alone here without you. Everyday was a dread for me. Birds no longer tweet nor fly across my window just like they do when you were around. Life here without you is meaningless.

Here we are being drifted apart as you made your way across the sea. I've received your letter my dear and i'm thankful that you've arrived to your first destination safely. How i wish i was there with you, traveling the world but instead i'm here waiting upon your return. I need you in my arms, to keep me warm, make me feel secured. Thinking of you is the only way that kept me looking forward. My dear, i would do anything to have you back in my arms, anything for your return. We could run away far away from Father and we could live happily on our own.

My dear, Father forced me to marry Marius if you never came back. The man that i hated the most, the man that has no respect for me but Father thinks he is the one for me. Please my dear prove Father that you can support me, that you love me more than your life. My dear please come back, i want to marry the man of my choice not Father's choice. I'll be waiting upon your next letter.

Your love,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment