Sunday 12 January 2014

My Love


I know its only been days past you last wrote to me and Father forbid me to write to you but I had to for I just could not resist the urge of talking to you. I even had to write this letter under the old oak tree where we first met. Its quiet and peaceful here without you and as I am writing this letter, I can feel your presence here with me accompanying me. I can imagine you sailing the sea in search of my love, sense the trouble that you are going through, the faces that you witnessed and the scenery that you get to see. I pictured you and me standing by the port hand in hand, travelling the world together.  

My dear, I do not blame you that the people there treated you bitterly for they do not know the power that you were gifted with. You are a warrior, a brave and honorable knight in my eyes. The one that Father overlooked it, the one that Father misjudged for. Father still thinks that Marius is great, when the truth was that he pretended to be of your character for my family's wealth. Marius doesn't love me like the way you do. Marius is nothing like the man of my life, the man I wanna marry with.

My dear Alexander, I am still waiting for your letter from Cairo, Egypt. The letter to show me that you're still sailing the sea, still missing me as the days past, still thinking of me as you sailed across the world. I am still waiting for your letter my love. Please write to me my Alexander.

Your girl
Adrienne Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment