Saturday 15 February 2014

My dearly beloved


I was overjoyed upon receiving your letter. I could not believed it for the moment that I had been waiting for. The one that came from Cairo, Egypt. The letter that I was hoping for, praying for. The letter that proved me that you're still alive, still sailing the sea. The letter that was finding its way to me.

My love, I agreed that times are hard now for we are being drifted apart once again by force. Father was still not convinced that you are the man of my life. Father insisted on me marrying Marius. Father could not see the value that I see in you. You, my Alexander, are the missing piece of my heart that I was searching for all this while. You complete me. Marius was nothing like you for you were gifted with the power that no one else were. You are everything that I dreamt of, you were the treasure that was meant just for me.

My dear, do you not remember the memories where we spent all our times together, the places that we travelled just the two of us, the faces that we met along the way? The ones by the sea, where you held me tight in your arms wishing we set sail the world together on our own. Do you not remember that my dear? That was the only memories left in me, the reason for my existence till this day. I could bear the thought of being away from you. It kills me knowing that I was forbid from seeing you. Father could not see that you were my other half of my heart, you were meant for me. We were meant to be together, just you and me. How could Father not see that?

My Alexander, every night I pray and hope for your return. I could not stand living in this world without you, I was lost without your guidance. My dear, I just wish that I was the only one that you always think about, the one in your thoughts all the time for I do not want to lose you with the ones that you encounter along your journey. My dear, all I ever want right now is you and I do not mind waiting for thousand years for your return. I want nothing but you, my love. I need your love.

Your beloved,
Adrienne Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment